By John D. Rees, Commissioner, Kentucky Department of Corrections (Retired)
- Inmate escapes Alabama facility
- Wildwood Correction Center inmate dies
- Inmate arrested for assaulting a Charlotte Correctional officer
- South Carolina plans to use drones to remotely watch inmates
- 4 inmates facing felony charges after jail incident
- Inmate dies of injuries from suicide attempt in downtown jail
- Condemned Inmate Royal Hayes Dies
- Murdered inmate is identified
- Idaho Court Makes Ruling On Execution Documents
- Walker appoints new Department of Corrections secretary
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The website for the Center for Advancing Correctional Excellence is http://www.gmuace.org/ .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was June 28, 2012
Human Resource Coordinator
Licensed Practical Nurse Opportunities In Avon Park, FL!
Centurion of Florida